Referrals: Individuals

To make a referral please click on either ‘Torbay self-referral’ or ‘Devon self-referral’.  This will take you through to a referral form where you can tell us about the issue you need support with.

In Torbay we can only take self-referrals for Independent Mental Health Advocacy which means you need to be subject to the Mental Health Act (1983) to receive a service. If this does not apply to you but you are still in need of advocacy support you may need to speak to your care manager or social worker.

If you are not sure which form to complete or you’d like to have a chat with us please call 0300 343 5707 or email